A case with some new tricks & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | February 28, 2005 - 05:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Check out the Thermaltake Armor Case at Overclocker Cafe. It incorporates so many different features into a unique looking case, you may toss out your old box for the upgrade ... make sure to pull out the motherboard first!
"The Overclocker Cafe' has posted a review of the Thermaltake Armor Case. The Armor is ATX and BTX compatible and has some design changes implemented from the ground up to include ten vented and filtered drive bay covers, non traditional HDD cage placement, side mounted PSU and even a freak'n 5.25" storage tray for CDs / manuals etc. This is one tough case, maybe that's why its called the 'Armor'."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermalrock Circle Silver Designer ATX Computer Case Review @ Tweaknews.net
- Silverstone Lascala 11 designer case review @planet3dnow.de
- Lian Li V1000 aluminium case review @planet3dnow.de
- XGBox Viper case reviewed @ XtremeResources
- Silverstone SST-LC10 HTPC Case Review @ CoolTechZone
- Enermax Maxflow CS-718B ATX Case @ BigBruin
WOODEN COMPUTER CASES