Zalman's and phase change & more ... oh my!
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 18, 2004 - 06:28 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
A member of the pimprig forums walks through the change from aircooling to watercooling, and 3 different sites look at Zalman's Fanless Reserator.
"Our own unaclocker, ZENNZZO, has a first quicky article up on phase change cooling as he makes the initial transition from water cooling: "This is all new to me, and by no means is a bible or the end all on the subject. There are many HVAC engineers that build Phase change units. They state that they learn something new every system they build." "
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- 3R Systems Poseidon WCL-03 Water Cooling System @ systemcooling.com
- Asetek Antarctica waterblock @ Rbmods
- asetek vapochill LS vs nVentiv Mach II GT @ XtremeResources
- Evercool WC-201 Water Cooling Kit Review @ GruntvillE.com
- CoolTech Modula2 2F12F Water Cooling Kit @ extremeoverclocking
- Xice ExternalCool EC900 Water Cooling Kit @ 3dGameMan
- Zalman's Reserator 1 fanless water cooler @ techreport.com
- ... and the Zalman Reserator 1 @ Hexus.net
- ...and Zalman Reserator I @ systemcooling too!