Your PC wants more money spent on Phase Change
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 9, 2004 - 04:18 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
If you haven't heard, nVentiv (one of the 2 bigger names in watercooling) is no more. That hasn't slowed Aseteck down at all, take a gander at this guy, "tuned for an optimal 240W of heat removal". Have a good (normal length) weekend all.
"The brilliant mounting mechanism, peerless cooling performance (now unmatched since the Mach II GT is no more) and stylish enclosure allow Asetek to raise the commercial phase-change CPU cooling bar."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cascade SS waterblock review @ Procooling
- Kingwin Arctic Liquid Cooler Review
- Innovatek Rev3 waterblock @ Procooling
- Lumpy Channel waterblock @ Procooling
- Danger Den TDX Water Block @ systemcooling
- DangerDen 12V-D4 Review @ ModdersHQ