Waterchill Complete Kit & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 19, 2005 - 03:54 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Asetek has a WaterChill 3/8" ID Power Kit, which includes CPU, GPU and NB Waterblocks with a 120mm Radiator cooled by 3 fans. The CPU waterblock is designed for Intel's LGA 775 (Socket T), thought the GPU block should fit almost any card. Read the full review at PimpRig.
"My initial expectations of this kit is that in it's complete configuration it will provide very reasonable performance but that better performance could be achieved with a little "twinking" of the components. I am a believer that there is more to be lost by water cooling the Chipset then is to be gained by it in most circumstances. That being said, many enthusiasts operate their systems in warmer environments and the addition of the Chipset cooler would be a welcome option indeed for these folks."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Evercool WC-202 Watercooling Kit @ ThinkComputers.org
- astek WaterChill 12volt Pump Review @ ninjalane
- Thermaltake Aquabay M2 @ Rbmods
- Kingwin AquaStar Water Cooler Review @ OVerclocker Cafe
- Swiftech H20-120 Series Liquid Cooling KitReview@Virtual-Hideout
- Thermaltake BigWater Computer Water Cooling System Review @ Tweaknews.net