NZXT Announces H500 Overwatch Edition Mid-Tower Case
Subject: Cases and Cooling | February 19, 2019 - 10:02 AM | Sebastian Peak
Tagged: special edition, overwatch, nzxt, H500 Overwatch Edition, H500, gaming, enclosure, chassis, case
NZXT is announcing today that they have teamed up with Blizzard Entertainment for "the First Overwatch-themed PC chassis" with the new Overwatch Edition of their H500 mid-tower enclosure.
"The new, special edition H500 Overwatch Edition midtower showcases NZXT’s signature design with a sleek look that any hero would be proud to have in their arsenal. Featuring an all-steel construction in black, a cable management system for streamlined building, and a luminous Overwatch logo on the front panel, this special H500 chassis is perfect for the Overwatch player looking to outfit their rig for battle."
The Overwatch logo on the front panel is illuminated
NZXT lists these features for the H500 Overwatch Edition mid-tower case:
- Features the iconic Black, White, and Orange colors of Overwatch
- A luminous Overwatch logo brightly displayed on the front panel
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic
- Tempered glass side panel showcases your build
- Wire management is made easy with an intuitive, patent-pending cable management system
- Water-cooling installation is simplified using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
The new H500 Overwatch Edition mid-tower case is available globally from NZXT, with U.S. pricing set at $149.99.