My heatsink threw my back out again & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 11, 2004 - 03:38 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tweaknews takes a look at one of the heaviest heatsinks you'll probably ever want to use. It should keep your CPU cool, if it doesn't squash it like a bug!
"Here is where I conclude my love/hate relationship with the Coolermaster's Hyper 6. There is very little middle ground with this cooler. All the good and bad points are exceptional and should be definitely considered if you are thinking about purchasing this heatsink. It is indeed a beautiful heatsink, two things you will have to definitely consider is the height (120mm) and the staggering weight of exactly one kilogram (2.2lbs)."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Coolermaster Hyper 6 P4 HSF @ GideonTech.com
- nPowerTek TTIC NPH-101 @ frostytech
- Scythe Samurai SCSM-1000 @ ASE Labs
- Alpha 8952 @ silentpcreview
- Vantec Nexus, Tornado & Stealth @ OC-Zone.com