Much ado about Team Fortress 2
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 29, 2006 - 01:14 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Gamehelper has got the scoop on TF2 today, in an interview with Doug Lombardi and Kim Swift at Valve HQ. Covering not only TF2, they also discuss a bit about Portal and Narbacular Drop, as well as Episode 2.
If you are a fan of turn-based 4X games ... you have to download the Space Empires 5 demo, the link is just below.
"GH: What kind of maps can we expect to see? I know 2Fort makes an appearance.
DOUG: We're doing a mix of old and new. Probably about 4 or 5 of the most remembered classics from the old days. 2Fort is one that will be
in TF2, and Dustbowl is another we've mentioned. There will also be a handful of new maps, probably around the same number but that's not
locked down for sure. We will continue to release new and old maps after launch, just as we did with CS Source."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Space Empires 5 Demo Released @ Malfador
- Stranger GC Trailer @ Strategy Informer
- Battlestations: Midway Trailer @
- Officers Interview @ Strategy Informer
- Microsoft Gears Up For the Holiday Season @ ThinkGaming
- Dumbow & Cool Demo @ Strategy Informer
- BioShock goes Xbox 360 & PC Exclusive @ Strategy
- Bringing it Home Day 9 Content @ Strategy
- Assassin's Creed X06 Event @ Strategy
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Trailer @ Strategy Informer
- Pirates of the Atlantic Demo @
- Peter Jackson teams with Microsoft - Halo Wars? @
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic @ Gamehelper
- Yakuza [PS2 — Review] @ Gamehelper
- Spectral Souls [PSP — Review] Portal @ Gamehelper
- RedOctane Announces Guitar Hero II For Xbox 360 @
- Mario Hoops 3 on 3 Review @ Boost Mobile Gaming
- Portal: Hands-On @ Gamehelper