Monday Case Reviews
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 12, 2004 - 08:07 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
MODTHEBOX takes a look at the CM Stacker STC-101 Aluminum Case. Coolermaster certainly believes that bigger is better when it comes to case fans, and they have also included some very interesting features. Take a look!
"A single 80mm exhaust fan resides at the top portion of the CM Stacker STC-101 Aluminum Case. A square vent comes pre-installed with a dual ball bearing 80mm fan that allows for warm air to be drawn out of the case. The left side panel features an oversized circular vent which is designed to provide fresh airflow to the motherboard and associated components. The inner side features a 92mm fan mount complete with a washable filter. Both the side panel and top exhaust vents utilize a hard plastic mesh similar to that found on speakers."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Silverstone LC04 HTPC review @ pcunleash
- The Lian Li you probably can't buy @ dan's data
- Coolermaster Centurion 5 CAC-T05 @ hexus.net
- Chenming 602 ATX Case Review @ NewsTechInfo.com
- Yeong Yang Mars YY-5603 case review
- Enermax CS-A666TA Mid Tower Chassis @ ExtremeMHz
- A-Top X-Blade Gaming Mid-Tower Case Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- SilverStone SST-LC04 HTPC @ systemcooling
- Opus Technologies TT-501 Titanium Tiny Case Review @ CoolTechZone
- SilverStone Lascala SST-LC02 ATX Slim HTPC @ hardcoreware