It's been a long time coming; Cooler Master's C700M
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 2, 2018 - 03:57 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: cooler master, Cosmos C700M, E-ATX Case
Cooler Master's newest Cosmos case is up for review at Guru of 3D, and yes that GPU is supposed to be mounted like that. The case is a bit of a monster, capable of housing an E-ATX motherboard and stands 650x306x651mm (25.6x12x25.6") with space for up to a total of two 420mm, a 120mm and a 240mm radiator or nine 120/140mm fans if you prefer. Your CPU cooler can be up to 198mm in height, or more succinctly it can fit whatever heatsink you want in there.
Check out the impressive design as well as the GPU mount but be warned, this case will be rather expensive to pick up, £414.99 being the sole quoted price at this point.
"Today we review such a chassis as Cooler Master is launching the new Cosmos C700M. A beast of a super tower with new LED enabled handlebars and a vertical graphics card mounting which you can rotate to a position of your preference."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master Cosmos C700M @ TechPowerUp
- be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev.2 @ Benchmark Reviews
- Aerocool GLO @ Kitguru
- Deepcool Baronkase Liquid Cooling Case Review @ NikK
- Noctua Chromax Accessories Review @ NikKTech
- Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240R RGB @ Guru of 3D
- EK-Velocity CPU Water Block @ TechPowerUp
- CRYORIG H7 Quad Lumi CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Threadripper Air Coolers-Silver Arrow TR4 vs. Wraith Ripper @ [H]ard|OCP