GPU and Memory Waterblock & more
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 27, 2004 - 11:38 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Modtown runs through the installation of a waterblock onto a GPU and RAM. If you are thinking of trying watercooling your own system, take a look how easy it is to set up a watercooled VGA.
"The NV-68 Block is relatively simple to fit, but considering you have just invested heavily in both a top of the line Graphics Card and Block it's well worth taking a little time to read the following step by step guide to ensure you get the block fitted correctly first time without any costly mistakes."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Asetek Vapochill LightSpeed [AC] @ Systemcooling
- PolarFLO TT Series CPU water block @ Legit Reviews
- Asetek Antarctica Review Posts @ motherboards.org
- WaterChill CPU/VGA/Chipset Power kit - KT12A-L30 @ Bjorn3D
- Waterchill Antarctica @ bit-news
- Vapochill LightSpeed@ bit-news
- Titan TWC-A04 @ a1-electronics