Cooler Master's latest Mastercase wants to Mesh with you
Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 4, 2018 - 03:12 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: cooler master, MasterCase H500P, mesh, eatx
We've seen the PR for the Cooler Master Mastercase H500P Mesh but this review from Guru 3D may be the first time we see it in action. While it is a mid-tower there is enough space inside to fit an E-ATX motherboard and believe it or not those front fans are 200mm in size, with 140mm on the backside. The interior design is impressively spacious, with drive mounts flush to the top of the case and additional ones hidden in the PSU shroud there is a lot of empty space apparent even after Modders Inc installed their full system.
For $150, this case is worth taking a look at.
"Companies are constantly coming up with new ways to dispel that heat and ensure those massive gaming systems are ice cold. Cooler Master has presented us with one of their latest innovations that will help solve this problem, The Cooler Master Mastercase H500P Mesh."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Fractal Design Meshify C Mini Dark TG @ Benchmark Reviews
- Riotoro CR1088 Prism RGB Mini Tower @ Kitguru
- Alphacool Eisbaer LT 240 @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair H60 120mm LCS @ Guru of 3D
- Fractal Design Celsius S24 LCS @ Guru of 3D
- In Win 101C and Polaris RGB Fans @ Modders-Inc