Computex 2015: Corsair Hydro Series HG10 N980 and N970 GPU Cooling Brackets
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 1, 2015 - 07:30 AM | Sebastian Peak
Tagged: titan x, Hydro Series, HG10, GTX 980, GTX 970, gpu cooler, corsair, computex 2015, computex, AIO
Corsair has updated their lineup of liquid cooling brackets for GPUs with models supporting both GeForce GTX 980 and GTX 970 cards. These adapters provide an easy way to connect a Corsair liquid CPU cooler to these graphics cards, replacing the stock heatsink.
The new models of Hydro Series GPU bracket are easy to identify as they're based on the GPU name, with HG10 N980 for the GTX 980, and HG10 N970 for the GTX 970. But the compatibility doesn't actually end there, as there is also support for GTX TITAN X and the new GTX 980 Ti as well (presumably both from the HG10 N980).
Corsair offers this list of features for the new brackets:
- Seamlessly pairs any Corsair Hydro Series CPU cooler to your NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics card
- Reduces GPU temperature for more overclocking headroom, providing as much as 25% clock speed increase
- Integrated mounting bracket cools the main GPU processor without transferring heat onto other components
- Included low-noise blower fan cools VRMs and VRAMs quietly and effectively
- Compatible with reference design cards for NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 970, and GTX 760. See corsair.com for a full compatibility list.
- 2-year limited warranty
The retail price for the new GPU brackets will be $39.99, with the HG10 N970 available in July and the HG10 N980 in August.