Subject: Cases and Cooling | April 28, 2004 - 06:39 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Here's a case, there's a case, everywhere a case, case!!!
Be it for looks, or because you need better airflow, or a horrible, disfiguring dremel accident, we all end up looking at PC Cases. Here are some of the newer ones you can find, from bargain to premium.
- Lian Li PC-V1000 Aluminum Case @ overclockercafe
- Antec's P160 ATX case reviewed at techreport
- Enermax CS-800TA Voltron Series Mid-Tower Case @ extremeoverclocking
- Thermaltake LANMOTO Case review @ overclockercafe
- Yeong Yang 5603 Mars Case @ PimpRig
- ePower Technology Jaguar 450 @ extreme reviews
- Kingwin KT-424-S-WM Silver Aluminum Midtower @ icrontic
- Half-Cube Review @ Epiacenter.com
- SilverStone Lascala SST-LC03 HTPC Case @ systemcooling.com
- Opus Technologies Titanium Tiny Tower TT-501 @ club overclocker