The CRYORIG H7 is a great value for those on a budget
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 24, 2015 - 06:08 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: CRYORIG, H7, air cooling
[H]ard|OCP just strapped another of CRYORIG's coolers to their test bench, this time the H7 CPU Air Cooler. This model is smaller than the one they previously reviewed, a mere 711g in weight and 98x123x145mm (38.5x48.4x57") which offers more compatibility with cases but is not quite in the SFF category. It will fit modern AMD sockets as well as LGA 115X and while it is nowhere near the most effective cooler [H] has reviewed it is the most cost efficient making it a great choice for a gamer looking for something better than stock cooling which won't break the bank. See the CRYORIG H7 in action right here.
"CRYORIG mates its Hive Fin Technology with a smaller design that allows for better RAM module fitment without interference with its H7 CPU Air Cooler. Its "compact" 145mm tall design, excellent mounting configuration, and dollar value are winners for sure. Its new Quad Air Inlet fan design gives us high hopes about its performance."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX SE White Case Review @ Hardware Asylum
- SilverStone CS01B-HS Mini-ITX Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX SE Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- Cooler Master Nepton 240M Review @ Hardware Secrets
- XSPC RayStorm D5 RX360 V3 WaterCooling Kit @ Techgag
- EKWB EK-XLC Predator 240 @ Modders-Inc
- EKWB EK-XLC Predator 240 @ techPowerUp