45lb Radiator Or Heavy PC & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 16, 2005 - 12:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Titan's Robela Water Case is a simple watercooling solution, that will net you some good temperatures. As just about everything is built right into it, you get to worry less about jumping into watercooling to see what it is all about. The folks over at hi-techreviews show you just what this case is made of.
"What do you get when you take a full-size tower case and turn one side-panel of it into a radiator with two 120mm fans mounted on it? You get the new Titan Robela Water Case. There is no need to go out look for the components to put your kit together since Titan has included almost everything you will need to turn that noisy old air-breather system of yours into a whisper quiet water cooled machine.
From the tool-free installation of parts on the case to the simply and well-documented water cooling kit installation you will have this system up and running is less than an hour even if you are a pure novice.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Tribe & AquaBay M2 kit @ A1 Electronics
- NEC Water-Cooled Desktop PC Launch Event @ HardwareZone
- Titan Robela Water Cooling Case @ PimpRig
- North Water Xtreme Xchangers Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Corsair Water Cooling Kit Reviewed @ Hi-Techreviews.com
- Gigabyte 3D Galaxy Water Cooler @ ClubOc
- Evercool WC-202 Water Cooling Kit Review @ PC Modding Malaysia
- Evercool WC-202 Water Cooling Kit Review @ ClubOC