Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 3, 2011 - 03:10 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: zalman, z-machine, shiny, case, boogie bug, aluminium
The Boogie Bug Dub Style M will take some careful handling if you wish to keep the mirror-like finish of the aluminium exterior spotless. Doing so will give you a very different looking case from the mainstream as there are not too many choices out there that are this reflective. The exterior styling was obviously the focus for this case, internally it requires a bit more work to install and tidy than some other cases on the market, but eTechnix was up to the challenge. Check out this memorable case.
"It's such a tough market at the moment with the big boy market leaders producing very similar products. Most cases of today are aimed at the gamer in mind whereas some are aimed at the consumer with a bit too much money. There are the occasional products that we see that have the unique wow factor and Boogie Bug think they have it bang on the money with their latest offering.
The Boogie Bug M is said to give function with style by letting the Boogie Bug Dub Style team give the Zalman Z-Machine GT1000 a slight makeover by customizing it's looks and features in a hope to appeal to the mass market."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- SilverStone Fortress FT03 @ techPowerUp
- Thermaltake Level 10 GT @ TechwareLabs
- NZXT H2 Silent Classic @ XSReviews
- Silverstone Raven RV03 Enthusiast Tower @ Pro-Clockers
- InWin BUC ATX Computer Gaming Case @ Modders-Inc
- Corsair Obsidian 650D Mid-Tower Chassis Review @ Techgage
- SilverStone FT03: Nothing Else Like It @ AnandTech
- Antec Lanboy Air Case @ Rbmods
- Thermaltake Level 10 Full-Tower Chassis Review @ eTeknix
- Cooler Master CM Storm Enforcer Case Review @ ThinkComputers
- Enermax SpineRex Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- CoolerMaster Centurion 5 II PC Chassis Japanese Red Edition Review @ OverclockersHQ
- Nexus ViR-2300 Aluminium Edition Real Silent CPU Cooler Review @ eTeknix
- Antec ISK-100 @ techPowerUp
- Xigmatek Loki SD963 Heatsink @ FrostyTech
- Thermal Compound Roundup - May 2011 @ Hardware Secrets
- Corsair H60 Water Cooling Kit Review @ OCC
- Antec KUHLER H2O 920 Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler @ Tweaktown