Subject: Memory | June 19, 2018 - 03:43 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: teamgroup, ddr4-3200, T-Force VULCAN, TUF Series
This 16GB DDR4-3200 kit from TeamForce features heatspreaders designed to match the heatsinks you find on ASUS TUF series motherboards and does not feature any RGBs at all. While it is marketed for installation in an Intel system, the Guru of 3D tested it in a Ryzen with the latest AMD AGESA firmware update and not only found it compatible but were also able to hit a stable 3600MHz, matching the performance of the Intel setup. The DIMMs are rated for 16-18-18-38 @ 1.35V, which Guru3D managed to tighten up while testing; drop by for the full review to see how these DIMMs perform.
"We'll peek at new T-Force VULCAN TUF DDR4 from TeamGroup, it is a dual-channel 3200 MHz kit with the ability to be tweaked a little. It's TUF, meaning the heat spreader has been aligned with ASUS TUF Sabertooth motherboards (2018 models) as well as offering full support on these boards."
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- G.SKILL SNIPER X 3600 MHz DDR4 @ TechPowerUp
- G.Skill Sniper-X DDR4 3600 MHz 16GB @ Guru of 3D
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 2666Mhz Quad Channel Memory Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR4 RGB 32GB 2667 MHz @ Guru of 3D
- Ballistix Tactical Tracer 2666 MHz DDR4 @ TechPowerUp