Introduction and Features
SilverStone is a veteran in the PC power supply industry and they continue to offer a full line of enclosures, power supplies, fans, coolers, and PC accessories. They have raised the bar in their Strider power supply series, which now includes three 80 Plus Titanium certified units, the ST60F-TI, ST70F-TI, and ST80F-TI. These three units are billed as being “the world’s smallest 80 Plus Titanium, full-modular ATX power supplies”; with a chassis that is only 150mm (5.9”) deep.
The 80 Plus Titanium efficiency standards were introduced in 2012 and are the most demanding specifications to date. In addition to raising the efficiency requirements at 20%, 50% and 100% loads, the Titanium standard adds a new requirement at 10%. This insures that a Titanium certified power supply will operate with at least 90% efficiency over the full range of loads and deliver up to 94% efficiency at a 50% load.
I’m also happy to report that SilverStone is now providing a 5-year warranty on both the Strider Titanium and Strider Platinum series power supplies; up from their standard 3-year warranty.
SilverStone ST60F-TI Power Supply Key Features:
• 80 Plus Titanium certified for super-high efficiency
• Compact design with a depth of 150mm for easy integration
• All-modular, flat ribbon-style cables
• 100% all Japanese made capacitors
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low AC ripple and noise
• Powerful single +12V rail
• Four PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
• Safety Protections: OCP, OTP, OPP, UVP, OVP, and SCP
• Quiet 120mm fan with Fluid Dynamic bearing
• 140mm dust filter
• 5-Year warranty