Introduction and Features
The latest entry in the power density race to cross our test bench is the SF750 power supply from Corsair. The SF750 is housed in a standard SFX small form-factor chassis and can deliver up to 750W of combined DC power. Note we said standard SFX chassis – not an extended or lengthened version.
SFX SFX-L ATX
As you can see in the photo above there is quite a difference in size between the three form-factors.
In addition to their compact size all three Corsair SFX Platinum Series SFX power supplies feature fully modular cables and are 80 Plus Platinum certified for high efficiency. They feature a Zero RPM Fan Mode for silent operation at low to medium power and come backed by a 7-year warranty. And an SFX-to-ATX mounting bracket is included. We will be taking a detailed look at the Corsair SF750 Platinum power supply in this review.
Corsair SF750 Platinum SFX PSU Key Features:
• 750W continuous DC output
• Compact SFX form-factor chassis
• 80 Plus Platinum certified for high efficiency
• 92mm Cooling fan with riffled sleeve bearing for quiet operation
• Zero RPM Fan Mode for silent operation at low to mid power
• 105°C Japanese capacitors for high reliability
• Individually sleeved, Fully modular cables
• SFX-to-ATX mounting bracket included
• Active PFC (0.99 PF typical) with Universal AC input
• Safety Protections: OVP, OCP, OTP, and SCP
• 7-Year Manufacturer’s warranty
• MSRP : $179.99 USD