Get Up, Stand Up
If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you spend a portion of your day sitting at a desk. Spending too long sitting at a computer is bad for you. It increases your risk of heart disease, deep vein thrombosis, back problems, and a laundry list of other health issues. But what do you do when your job demands your work at a computer all day?
We’re breaking from our usual fare today to bring you something a little different from our friends at Flexispot with the M3B 47” standing desk riser. Using the M3B, or one of Flexispot’s variants to match the size and style of your desk, you’ll easily be able to shift your workstation to a stand. After a few months at my office desk, I’m here to tell you might want to consider it even if you’re not worried about your health.
- MSRP: $199 - 349 (Size dependent - M3B: $349)
- Smooth adjustment with 12 height settings
- Deeper desktop surface & wide keyboard tray
- Straight up & down movement optimizing for compact offices
- Smart desktop with built-in tablet integration
- Quality assured by cycling test of 6,000 height adjustments
- Simple one-step assembly
- Compatible with ergonomic monitor mounts
- Available in three size options and two colors (black or white)
- Dimensions: 23.2 x 47 x 19.7 in (M3B)
- Size: 47" (M3B - size variable)
- Loading Capacity: 44 lbs (M3B)
- Height Adjustment: 5.9-19.6 inch (M3B)
- Material: Fiberboard & steel
- Weight: 54.01 lbs (M3B)
Starting with packaging, the M3B arrives in a monster of a box. It’s heavy and awkward to carry with the 47” model, coming in at over 54 lbs and greater than four feet long boxed, so I’d recommend getting some help moving it to your install location. Packaging is pretty basic here.