Subject: Mobile | November 1, 2018 - 03:41 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: oneplus 6t, oneplus
The new OnePlus 6T comes with an attractive pricetag, the model with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage can be yours for $579 or double the storage to 256GB for $629. The main processor is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with Adreno 630, behind a 6.41", 2340×1080 AMOLED screen. That screen also has a built in fingerprint reader, the first of it's type for sale on the American market. The 6T is not without a few flaws but overall Ars Technica found the phone to not only be less expensive than other Android devices but also a better product overall.
"There's a new design with a teardrop camera notch on the front, a bigger display, a new baseline of 128GB of storage, and a bigger 3700mAh battery. Most interestingly, there's now an in-display optical fingerprint reader, which makes the 6T the first US-bound smartphone with this new fingerprint tech."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 @ The Inquirer
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite @ Kitguru
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro @ The Inquirer
- 4X Camera Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 @ TechARP
- Google Pixel 3 @ The Inquirer
- ZTE smartphone goes to extremes to kill the notch, adds rear secondary display @ Ars Technica
- FiiO M3K Portable High Resolution Music Player Review @ NikKTech
- Dell G7 15 (7588) Gaming Laptop @ TechARP