Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 30, 2018 - 03:19 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: cooler master, ML360R RGB, AIO
The Cooler Master ML360R RGB all in one cooler features a radiator with three 120mm fans. Installation of the cooler was easy for [H]ard|OCP but there is an extra step as you have to connect the 5-way ARGB splitter for those Frag Harder Disco Lights ... or not. From the acoustic results this is obviously a performance cooler; you will get very good temperatures under load but you will hear it in operation. If you are looking to tilt the balance of your cooling systems in favour of cooler operation you should check this review out.
"If it is Frag Harder Disco Lights you want, then Cooler Master ML360R RGB All-In-One CPU liquid cooler has that in spades. RGB is nice and all, but how does this AIO do where the rubber meets the road? We strap the ML360R RGB to our highly over-volted and overclocked Ryzen 7 processor and find out."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Swiftech H240 X3 All in One Cooler @ Modders-Inc
- Raijintek Orcus 240 AIO @ Guru of 3D
- Cooler Master MasterAir MA410M @ Kitguru
- Azza Storm 6000 @ TechPowerUp
- Silverstone Redline RL07 @ TechPowerUp
- Cougar Conquer Essence Mini Tower Case @ Modders-Inc
- Thermaltake Level 20 GT RGB Plus Full Tower Review @ NikKTech
- Antec P8 Midi Tower Case @ Kitguru