Subject: Graphics Cards | August 7, 2018 - 03:24 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: amd, RX 570, RX 580, msi, MECH 2 OC, factory overclocked
MSI have released two new Polaris cards, the MECH 2 versions of the RX 570 and 580. The cards come factory overclocked and the Guru of 3D were able to push the clocks higher using Afterburner, with noticeable improvements in performance. For those more interested in quiet performance, the tests show these two to be some of the least noisy on the market, with the 570 hitting roughly ~34 dBA under full load and the 580 producing ~38dBA. Check out the full review and remember that picking one of these up qualifies you for three free games!
"Join us as we review the MSI Radeon RX 570 and 580 MECH 2 OC with 8GB graphics memory. This all-new two slot cooled mainstream graphics card series will allow you to play your games in both the Full HD 1080P as well as gaming in WQHD (2560x1440) domain. The new MECH 2 series come with revamped looks and cooling."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- MSI Radeon RX 580 Mech 2 8 GB @ TechPowerUp
- NVIDIA GPU Generational Performance Part 1 @ [H]ard|OCP
- NVIDIA GPU Generational Performance Part 2 @ [H]ard|OCP
- AMD’s “fine wine” revisited – the Fury X vs. the GTX 980 Ti @ BabelTechReviews
- GTX 1060 6GB vs the RX 580 8GB vs the GTX 980 4GB revisited @ BabelTechReviews
- eForce GTX 1060 3GB vs. Radeon RX 570 4GB: 2018 Update @ Techspot
- XFX RX 570 RS 8GB XXX Edition @ OCC
- The GTX 1070 versus the GTX 980 Ti @ BabelTechReviews