Subject: General Tech | June 26, 2018 - 01:55 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, knewkey, rymek, mechanical keyboard, bluetooth
Do you long for the days of mechanical typewriters, but feel that history missed out by not including lighting under the keys? If so, then the Rymek is perfect for you as it resembles the former and features the latter. The wheel and carriage return level at the top of the board have been re-purposed, instead of advancing paper the wheel now controls your audio, while the lever switches the board between wired functionality and BlueTooth; which The Tech Report had issues using. Find out more about the Rymek, including how KnewKey is going to resolve the connectivity issues in the full review.
"KnewKey's Rymek mechanical keyboard pairs retro styling with modern mechanical key switches and versatile wired and wireless connections. We put its saddle-shaped key caps to the test with a range of devices to see whether it can back up its old-school looks with modern performanc"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair STRAFE RGB Mk.2 @ Modders-Inc
- CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 @ NikKTech
- Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2 @ Kitguru
- Ducky Shine 6 Keyboard @ TechPowerUp
- Havit's HV-KB390L @ The Tech Report
- ASUS ROG Strix Flare @ Benchmark Reviews
- Bloody B945 Light Strike Optical Left Hand Gaming @ Overclockers Club
- SteelSeries SENSEI 310 Ambidextrous Esports Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech