Subject: Storage | October 4, 2018 - 06:59 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: kingston, hyper x fury rgb, rgb ssd, 88SS1074
Team Group may have been first to offer an SDD to the terminal RGB addict but they are by no means the last. Kingston are the next to display a flare of colour as they've added RGB to the HyperX Fury line of SSDs. The Marvell 88SS1074 controller and Toshiba 3D TLC keep offer the performance that you would expect and keep the price trending towards $0.20/GB but there is still a premium to be paid to make yourself glow. Pop by Benchmark Reviews for a closer look.
"HyperX Fury RGB lights up that dark space in your case with customizable lighting effects, and is fully compatible with all modern RGB controllers. Utilizing the economical Marvell 88SS1074 storage controller with Toshiba 3D TLC NAND flash components, the Kingston HyperX Fury RGB SSD advertises 550 MB/s peak read speeds and 480 MB/s writes."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- Crucial BX500 480 GB @ TechPowerUp
- Crucial BX500 480 GB @ Guru of 3D
- Seagate BarraCuda SSD 500 GB @ TechPowerUp
- The Best Storage: SSD, HDD, External & NAS @ Techspot
- Patriot 256 EP Micro SDX Card @ Modders-Inc
- Seagate IronWolf Pro 14TB @ Kitguru
- LaCie Rugged RAID PRO 4TB External Drive @ Kitguru
- iStorage datAshur PRO 64GB Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review @ NikKTech
- Seagate Fast SSD 1TB @ Guru of 3D