Subject: Cases and Cooling | February 7, 2012 - 10:09 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: PSU, nzxt, modular psu, HALE90-750-M, HALE90-1000-M, HALE82-850-M, HALE82-750-M, HALE82-650-M, 80 Plus Gold, 80 Plus Bronze
X-bit Labs collected five PSUs from NZXT's HALE82 line including the HALE82-650-M, HALE82-750-M, HALE82-850-M, NZXT HALE90-750-M and HALE90-1000-M. All of the PSUs are rated at least 80+ Bronze with the HALE90 models reaching 80+ Gold ratings. This is a definite boon for those who plan on running the 1000W model. All are 12V PSUs, with an internal converter to provide 3.3V and 5V, which means that these PSUs can provide in the neighbourhood of 99% of its maximum amperage to the 12V line to keep those GPUs fully fed. Head on over and read through the whole review or else choose the PSU with the wattage appropriate for you to examine.
"Today we are going to talk about five power supply units from NZXT ranging in capacity from 650 W to 1000 W and certified according to 80 PLUS Bronze and Gold standards."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 600W PSU @ Funky Kit
- Enermax Platimax 1200 W @ techPowerUp
- Thermaltake Smart 630 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- ThermalTake Smart 430W @ Funky Kit
- Thermaltake Smart Series 730W Power Supply @ Pro-Clockers
- Thortech Thunderbolt Plus 850W PSU @ Hardwareoverclock
- Thermaltake Dr. Power II ATX Power Supply Tester Review @ Tweaknews