Subject: Cases and Cooling | January 10, 2018 - 03:37 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: watercooler, H150i Pro, H115i Pro, corsair, AIO
Corsair did more than just wait for CES to announce two new AiO liquid coolers, they also sent them out for review. The H115i Pro is an update to the H110i Pro and retains its dual 140mm fan design, with an improved pump and new look. The H150i Pro is new, with a 360mm radiator and three 120mm fans; in both cases they are advertised as low noise fans which is a major change from the previous series which placed performance over quiet operation. That choice did not hurt the cooling capability of these AiO's, The Tech Report's testing showed slightly better performance with significantly less noise produced. ThreadRipper owners beware, these coolers support Intel and AM4 sockets only.
"Corsair's H115i Pro and H150i Pro closed-loop liquid coolers represent the biggest change to the company's popular liquid-cooling hardware in quite some time. We put one of the hottest CPUs around underneath these coolers to see whether Corsair's update was a success."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair H150i PRO RGB AIO @ [H]ard|OCP
- Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair H150i PRO @ Guru3D
- CORSAIR Hydro H150i Pro @ NikKTech
- Corsair H150i Pro @ Kitguru
- Corsair H115i Pro @ Kitguru
- IceMan AMD Threadripper Water Block Breakdown @ [H]ard|OCP
- Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair Carbide Spec-Omega @ Benchmark Reviews
- Corsair Carbide SPEC Omega @ Guru3D