Corsair has launched a pair of new liquid CPU coolers in their Hydro Series lineup, with the H100i (240 mm) and H115i (280 mm) RGB PLATINUM. These coolers feature an array of customizable RGB LED lighting, not to mention things like optimized copper cold plates and high-performance pump designs. We have the larger of the two coolers in for some launch-day benchmarking, so let's check out this new 280 mm H115i PLATINUM!
"The CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for extreme cooling with a 280mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting from 24 LEDs. Two CORSAIR ML PRO RGB 140mm PWM fans run up to 2,000 RPM, alongside an optimized cold plate and pump design that delivers the high performance Hydro Series cooling. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software to customize lighting effects and enable Zero RPM mode at low temperatures. Easy to install and compatible with most modern CPU sockets, the H115i RGB PLATINUM pairs killer looks with chiller performance."
- Coldplate Material: Copper
- Tubing Material: Low permeation with black sleeving
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Size: 322 x 137 x 27 mm
- Fan included: 2x ML PRO RGB 140 mm PWM Fans
- Fan Max Speed: 2000 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 97 CFM
- Fan Static Pressure: 3.0 mm-H2O
- Fan Noise Level: 37 dBA
Pricing and Availability:
- Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM: $159.99 MSRP (launching November 1)
- Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM $169.99 MSRP (launching November 1)