Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 20, 2018 - 01:25 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: liquid cooler, H100i PRO, Hydro Series, H100i, h100, cpu cooler, corsair, AIO, 240mm, iCUE
You've likely seen Sebastian's review of the Corsair H100i in which he failed to provide the exact barometric pressure or even altitude above sea level, merely showing the delta between the base temperature and sound pressure of the room and that of the cooler. The Tech Report on the other hand offer you insight into the quality of the sound the fan produces as well as the pump. They also compare the performance to a different cooler, the Aerocool P7-L24 so check out their review.
If that doesn't satisfy your aesthetic desires there are more reviews below the fold.
"Corsair refreshed its closed-loop liquid coolers earlier this year with the Hydro Pro series. Those 280-mm and 360-mm liquid coolers boasted bold RGB LED lighting and a fresh design, and they turned in good performance, too. We go hands-on with the 240-mm H100i Pro to see whether Corsair can close out the hat trick."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO @ TechPowerUp
- CORSAIR Hydro H100i Pro RGB Low Noise 240mm RGB Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair H100i PRO LCS @ Guru 3D
- Noctua NH-D9 DX-3647 4U: A High-End Xeon Scalable Heatsink @ Phoronix
- SilverStone Argon AR11 @ TechPowerUp
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO @ [H]ard|OCP
- Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Fan @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair Carbide 275R @ TechPowerUp
- be quiet!'s Dark Base Pro 900 rev. 2 @ The Tech Report
- Deepcool Gamer Storm Quadstellar @ TechPowerUp
- Thermaltake View 91 TG RGB Super Tower Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair Crystal 280X RGB @ Modders-Inc
Introduction and First Impressions
Corsair’s Hydro Series H100 all-in-one liquid cooler has been a mainstay on the market for years now, with iterative updates to add features such as software integration. With this new H100i PRO, now joining the ranks of the existing H115i PRO and H150i PRO, the venerable cooler has again been revised, and this time RGB lighting is featured - though a subtle integration.
“The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low-noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 400 RPM and 2,400 RPM.
Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software lets you customize RGB lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop fans entirely with the H100i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most major CPU sockets, the H100i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.”
The RGB lighting effect can be adjusted to any color using the iCUE software
Specifications from Corsair:
- Coldplate Material: Copper
- Tubing Material: Low permeation with black sleeving
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Size: 276mm x 120mm x 27mm
- Fan(s) included: 2x ML Series 120mm PWM Fans
- Fan Max Speed: 2400 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 75 CFM
- Fan Static Pressure: 4.2 mm-H2O
- Fan Noise Level: 37 dB(A)
Pricing and Availability:
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO: $119.99, Amazon.com