Subject: General Tech | September 11, 2017 - 03:29 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Grado, GH2 Heritage, audio
We have mentioned Grado headsets often hear, and one model graces the ears of Josh during podcasts. They are more expensive than most of the models you see reviewed, however they are also of much higher quality and each headset is hand made, something you will never get from Beats. The Grado GH2 Heritage Limited Edition headphones sport Cocobolo wood around the outside of the open design ear cups with their new 'red' drivers inside. You will also receive a number of soft pads for the headphones which not only allow you to increase your comfort, they are also billed as modifying the various elements of your audio. Head over to Kitguru for a listen to what they thought of this headset.
"Today’s Grado GH2 Heritage are a limited edition headphone, and they join an exclusive list of Grado limited run production headphones such as the ‘John Mayer’ and ‘Billy Joel’ headphones, made in very limited edition runs."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- MSI Immerse GH70 Gaming Headset Review @ Neoseeker
- Cougar Immersa Pro Gaming Headset Review @ Neoseeker
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Headset Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair VOID PRO Wireless Gaming Headset Review @ Techgage
- Sound BlasterX AE-5 Pro Gaming Sound Card Review @ Hardware Asylum