Subject: General Tech | September 13, 2018 - 06:42 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, Gateron Red, gaming keyboard, cooler master, CK552
You can only find CM's CK552 at Best Buy, Staples Canada, and EB Games stores and it only comes with Gateron red switches; the CK550 is more widely available and offers a choice of Gateron mechanical switches. If you are curious if this keyboard is the equivalent of some sort of chromium chinpokoman, you should drop by The Tech Report for a look at why they recommend it. It does help to share in their addiction to the click, but at ~$80 it could also be a good gateway into the world of clicky keyboards.
"Cooler Master's CK552 mechanical gaming keyboard relies on Gateron switches and a fat-free design to offer the quality and feel of mechanical key switches without a high price tag. We put the CK552 under our fingers to see whether it delivers. "
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Das Keyboard 5Q and X50Q @ Techspot
- HyperX Alloy FPS RGB @ Benchmark Reviews
- Das Keyboard X50Q RGB Mechanical Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO @ Benchmark Reviews
- Gaming on a budget with EasySMX! @ Kitguru
- SteelSeries QcK Limited @ TechPowerUp