Subject: General Tech | February 8, 2017 - 12:44 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: amd, FreeSync2, David Glen, Syed Hussain
TechARP published a video of their interview with AMD's David Glen and Syed Hussain in which they discussed what to expect from FreeSync 2. They also listed some key points for those who do not wish to watch the full video; either can be found right here. The question on most people's minds is answered immediately, this will not be a Vega only product and if your GPU supports the current version it will support the sequel. We will not see support for it until a new driver is released, then again we also await new monitors to hit the market as well so it is hard to be upset at AMD for the delay.
"While waiting for AMD to finalise Radeon FreeSync 2 and its certification program for their partners, let’s share with you our Q&A session with the two key AMD engineers in charge of the Radeon FreeSync 2 project – David Glen and Syed Athar Hussain."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- 72% of 'Anonymous' Browsing History Can Be Attached To the Real User @ Slashdot
- Google AI's zoom and enhance photo tech gives you nowhere to hide @ The Inquirer
- AMD's daring new money-making strategy: Sue everyone! Mwahaha @ The Register
Subject: Editorial | January 12, 2017 - 04:42 PM | Alex Lustenberg
Tagged: Vega, Valerie, snapdragon, podcast, nvidia, msi, Lenovo, kaby lake, hdr, hdmi, gus, FreeSync2, dell, coolermaster, CES, asus, AM4, acer, 8k
PC Perspective Podcast #432 - 01/12/17
Join us this week as we DasKeyboard, Samsung 750 EVO, CES predictions and more!
The URL for the podcast is: http://pcper.com/podcast - Share with your friends!
- iTunes - Subscribe to the podcast directly through the iTunes Store (audio only)
- Google Play - Subscribe to our audio podcast directly through Google Play!
- RSS - Subscribe through your regular RSS reader (audio only)
- MP3 - Direct download link to the MP3 file
Hosts: Ryan Shrout, Allyn Malventano, Josh Walrath, Jermery Hellstrom
Program length: 1:45:28
Week in Review:
News items of interest:
Hardware/Software Picks of the Week