Subject: Graphics Cards | May 7, 2018 - 02:48 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Dunia 2, far cry 5, 4k
Armed with a GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition and a 4k display, you venture forth into the advanced graphics settings of Ubisoft's latest Far Cry game. Inside you face a multitude of challenges, from volumetric fog through various species of anti-aliasing until finally facing the beast known as overall quality. [H]ard|OCP completed this quest and you can benefit from their experience, although no matter how long they searched they could not locate any sign of NVIDIA's Gameworks which appeared in the previous Far Cry. There were signs of rapid packed math enhancements, much to the rejoicing of those who have no concrete interest in Gameworks existence.
"We will be comparing Far Cry 5's Overall Quality, Shadows, Volumetric Fog, and Anti-Aliasing image quality. In addition, we will find out if we can improve IQ in the game by adding Anisotropic Filtering and forcing AA from the control panel. We’ve have a video showing you many IQ issues we found in Far Cry 5, and those are plentiful."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- 20-Way NVIDIA GeForce / AMD Radeon GPU Comparison For Rise of The Tomb Raider On Vulkan/Linux @ Phoronix
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600 - The Funky One @ Guru of 3D
- GTX 1070 Ti Overclocking Guide @ OCC
- Radeon Pro vs. Quadro: A Fresh Look At Workstation GPU Performance @ Techgage
- Download: MSI AfterBurner 4.5.0 @ Guru of 3D