Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 12, 2018 - 06:19 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Crystal 280X, corsair, MicroATX, CUE
Recently announced at CES, the Corsair Crystal 280X RGB is up for review over at The Tech Report. This microATX is wider than your average breadbox, 398x276x351mm (15.7x10.9x13.8") which gives you room for a 240mm rad and numerous 120/140mm fans on almost any side you desire, including the bottom. Corsair CUE software will ensure all your RGBs blink in sync and with three tempered glass sides you will be able to see all of them. Head on over for a better look at Corsair's newest case.
"Corsair's Crystal Series 280X RGB is an unabashedly high-end microATX enclosure—a unicorn, in other words. We built up a high-end system worth of this enclosure and put the 280X RGB to the test to see if its performance can keep up with its striking looks."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair Crystal Series 280X @ Guru of 3D
- Enermax LiqFusion 240 RGB @ Modders Inc
- XSPC RayStorm Pro X4 Photon AX360 WaterCooling Kit Review @ NikKTech
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB @ Modders-Inc
- Reeven NAIA 240 @ TechPowerUp
Subject: General Tech | March 16, 2017 - 01:30 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: K63, corsair, mechanical keyboard, input, CUE, cherry mx red
Corsair have released a new mechanical keyboard for those aching for something new to type on. The K63 has an MSRP of $80 and comes with Cherry MX Red switches to go with the red back lighting. They chose to leave the numpad off of this model but did include media buttons at the top as well as a Windows key lock to prevent you from accidentally hiding the game you were playing. Read the full PR below the post.
FREMONT, CA –March 16th - CORSAIR, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC components and high-performance gaming hardware today announced the new K63 mechanical gaming keyboard. Continuing the CORSAIR legacy of top-quality, high-performance gaming keyboards, the K63 combines tenkeyless design, precision CHERRY MX Red mechanical keyswitches, a full complement of media keys and per-key red LED illumination. What’s more, K63 offers all this at a price that puts mechanical performance within reach of gamers wanting to step up their game to the next level. The result is a perfect combination of mechanical precision, advanced gaming features and a space-saving design that makes it ideal for compact desktops or gamers on-the-go.
Packing the best of CORSAIR keyboards into a new compact size, the K63 boasts a host of features ready to match the most demanding games. Beneath its sleek exterior and gold-contact CHERRY MX Red key switches, per-key red LED backlighting vibrantly illuminates each key. With the power of CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software, every key’s lighting can be controlled individually, allowing for virtually unlimited lighting customization and control. CUE software also allows for near endless programmability, with every key individually reprogrammable with alternative commands, custom macros or dynamic lighting effects.
Dedicated volume and multimedia controls located at the top of the keyboard offer easy access to audio adjustments in-game, while dedicated Windows Key Lock and brightness adjustment buttons allow gamers to keep distractions to a minimum at crucial moments. Precision and accuracy are nothing without control, and the K63 delivers when it matters most. 100% Anti-ghosting with full key rollover ensures that every press of the keyboard is registered, no matter how many keys are pressed simultaneously, or how fast you press them.
CORSAIR K63 Specifications
- 100% CHERRY MX Red mechanical keyswitches: Gold-contact CHERRY MX mechanical gaming keyswitches deliver the ultimate performance and competitive advantage.
- Per-key red LED backlighting and large font keycaps: Brilliant red LED backlighting enhances the experience with dynamic and virtually unlimited lighting adjustability.
- Compact, tenkeyless design: Great for travel, and you’ll have more room for your mouse.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls: Control to adjust media on-the-fly, without interrupting your game.
- 100% Anti-ghosting with full key rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are, your keystrokes always register the way you intended.
- The power of CUE: Fully programmable with CUE to assign macros to any key and create dynamic lighting effects.
- Windows Key Lock mode: Stay focused and prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses.
Availability, Warranty and Pricing
The CORSAIR K63 is available immediately from the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers, and distributors and is backed by a two-year warranty and the CORSAIR worldwide customer support network.