Subject: General Tech | August 2, 2018 - 02:21 PM | Alex Lustenberg
Tagged: podcast, Thinkpad, supernova, nzxt, msi, Intel, hyperx, gtx 1170, gigabyte, geforce, gamescon, evga, crft, corsair, b450, amd, 51nb, 280x, video
PC Perspective Podcast #508 - 02/02/18
Join us this week for discussion on Modded Thinkpads, EVGA SuperNOVA PSUs, and more!
The URL for the podcast is: http://pcper.com/podcast - Share with your friends!
- iTunes - Subscribe to the podcast directly through the iTunes Store (audio only)
- Google Play - Subscribe to our audio podcast directly through Google Play!
- RSS - Subscribe through your regular RSS reader (audio only)
- MP3 - Direct download link to the MP3 file
Hosts: Jeremy Hellstrom, Josh Walrath, Allyn Malventano, Ken Addison
Peanut Gallery: Alex Lustenberg
Program length: 1:23:16
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 24, 2018 - 03:49 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: pubg, nzxt, H700, crft
NZXT, in association with PUBG Corporation and Gamers Outreach have crafted a custom H700 case which bears a striking resemblance to an AirDrop case in PUBG.
There will be three case designs in this limited run, this being CRFT 1, with CRFT 2 arriving in August and the mysterious CRFT 3 appearing in an undisclosed amount of time. There will only be 2000 units of this particular design released, and 10% of the total sales will be donated to Gamers Outreach.
*** Update ***
NZXT reached out to clarify that the CRFT line will encompass far more than just these initial three cases and will grow to include numerous products from NZXT's various product lines.
Los Angeles, CA – July 24, 2018 – NZXT, a leading provider of desktop components for PC gamers today announced CRFT, an exclusive line of officially licensed gaming gear. CRFT delivers gamers beautifully designed NZXT products that celebrate gaming’s most exciting franchises. More than just a collector’s item, every CRFT product provides practical functionality for a gamer’s battle station. All CRFT products will only be available in a one-time, limited run, never to be produced again.
“With our roots deep in PC gaming, we love working with the people and brands that make an impact to our community. We are proud to present a line of limited edition, officially licensed products that showcase our user’s enthusiasm for the games they love, built on the foundation of NZXT product design,” said Johnny Hou, founder and CEO of NZXT. “CRFT products will always be a limited run for a select group of gamers who are looking for a unique way to show off their passion.”
CRFT 01 debuts with the H700 PUBG limited edition case, a collaboration between NZXT, PUBG Corporation, and Gamers Outreach. Based on the iconic AirDrop crate from PUBG, the unique design of the CRFT 01 PUBG case highlights your amazing build and your love of the game. Only 2,000 units of the CRFT 01 PUBG case will ever be produced. Ten percent of all sales of CRFT 01 will be donated to Gamers Outreach, a charity organization that provides equipment, technology, and software to help kids cope with treatment inside hospitals.
- Custom crafted gaming products by NZXT
- Limited to the original production run only
- Signature CRFT collectible packaging
- Each product individually numbered.
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H-series design; available in four color combinations
- Tempered glass panel showcases your build with crisp clarity
- System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop