Subject: General Tech | May 30, 2018 - 01:48 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: fallout 4, cascadia, mod, gaming
As the trailer contained about as much information as the test pattern tweet, let's take a look at something Fallout which comes with a bit more information. Fallout: Cascadia is a work in progress by a team of experienced modders which brings the Pacific coast into the world of Fallout, offering a very different landscape than we are used to. They have been working on it for quite a while now and from the trailers Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN posted they have been making serious progress. There is also a link to an interview with one of the developers if this peaks your interest.
"Whatever happens to Cascadia though, the current trailers and screenshots do a beautiful job of showing what a different sort of Fallout could look like. “In all of this greenery, the fate of the world still shines through, a skeleton in the dirt with roots climbing over it, the graffiti of the dying peering through some vines,” said Dr. Weird about the Cascadia’s post-apocalyptic Pacific Northwest."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Adeptus Titanicus cross-pollinates 40K and BattleTech @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is arcade nostalgia done right @ Ars Technica
- Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness teased in video trailer @ Hexus
- Humble ARMA 2018 Bundle
- “We accommodate for every stupid thing that you wanna do” – how Disco Elysium makes detective games work @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- What is Fallout 76? Bethesda’s pre-E3 teaser has few answers @ Ars Technica