Subject: General Tech | August 1, 2018 - 01:45 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: endless legend, endless space 2, amplitude studios, gaming, expansion
Amplitude are taking the expansion portion of their 4X games quite seriously, with new expansions for both Endless Space 2 and Endless Legends. Endless Space 2 is the newer of these games, with the expansion reviving the Hissho race as well as a new supersized class of ship, the Behemoth. Endless Legend will be turning four this September, but Amplitude have been keeping it fresh with a steady stream of expansions. This latest introduces some displaced golems as well as a new lava biome and new events. They are not free, so take a look at the trailers over at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN before getting too excited.
"The endless Endless games will continue in August with new paid expansions for sci-fi 4X strategy game Endless Space 2 and its fantasy cousin Endless Legend, developers Amplitude Studios announced today."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Steam Game Pulled From Store After Allegations of Cryptocurrency Mining @ Slashdot
- Wot I Think: The Banner Saga 3 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Sports Bundle
- Video: This Is The Police 2 is like trying to win XCOM with the cast of Police Academy @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Backers start to receive their ZX Spectrum Vega Plus consoles @ HEXUS
- Gran Turismo Sport, revisited: More tracks, more cars, more everything @ Ars Technica
- Odysseus Kosmos & His Robot Quest Episode 1 is Still FREE! @ TechARP