Subject: General Tech | May 11, 2011 - 03:57 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: revolution, human, gaming, deus ex, Adam Jensen, 3
As further proof that no fairness exists in the universe, a lucky member of Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN has played the first 10 hours of Deus Ex:Human Revolution; not just once, but twice. If you played the first incarnation then you are probably terrified that it will follow the awful path of the sequel; unless you've taken the Highlander fan stance and pretend that it never happened. If you've only played the second ...
Anyways, head over as the news is not all bad, though the rampant cut scenes made the (p)reviewer want to do something that would effect his ability to reproduce rather than watch another one played.
"Because I am the luckiest man alive, I spent this weekend playing the first ten hours of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which is starting to look like it’ll be the biggest release of 2011. When I finished those ten hours, I went back and played them again, and have finally managed to compress my thoughts into a handy list of thoughts that’ll occur to you, too, as you play. Five reasons to be hugely excited Deus Ex 3 and five reasons to be knuckle-chewingly nervous await you below."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Brink for PC: runs great, plays well online, is a ton of fun @ Ars Technica
- Blizzard Aiming For Q3 Diablo 3 Beta, 2011 Release @ Slashdot
- Why Guardian Heroes HD on the Xbox Live Arcade is a big deal @ Ars Technica
- Iron In Zion: Fallout New Vegas DLC 2 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Good Portential: The Portal 2 Modkit Is Out @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Max Head Room: Max Payne 3 Screens @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Contemporary Graphics Cards in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm @ X-bit Labs
- You Can Play Rift For Free, Now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- L.A. Noire - Xbox 360, PS3
- DiRT 3 Preview (XBOX 360) @ GamingHeaven