Introduction and Features
EVGA recently introduced two power supplies in the new Supernova G2L Series, the 750W G2L and the 850W G2L. We will be taking a detailed look at the 750 G2L in this review. The Supernova G2L Series is based on EVGA’s popular G2 series but now adds white LED lighting into the modular connectors on the front side of the power supply.
The Supernova G2L series power supplies are 80 Plus Gold certified for high efficiency and feature all modular cables, high-quality Japanese brand capacitors, a quiet 135mm cooling fan, and ECO Thermal control which enables fan-less operation at low to mid power. All G2L series power supplies are NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire Ready and are backed by a 10-year EVGA warranty!
EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2L PSU Key Features:
• 10-Year warranty with unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
• 80 PLUS Gold certified, with up to 90%/92% efficiency (115VAC/240VAC)
• Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
• Fully modular cables to reduce clutter and improve airflow
• Quiet 135mm ball bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
• ECO Thermal Control allows silent, fan-less operation at low power
• NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
• Active Power Factor correction (0.99) with Universal AC input
• White LEDs built into modular connectors