NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB Review - Kepler GK106 at $229
Unigine Heaven v2.5
Heaven Benchmark (DirectX 11)
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Simulation of changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
Unigine Heaven Test Settings
Another round of impressive results for the GTX 660 2GB card coming in ahead of the Radeon HD 7870 at all three iteration and staying close to the GTX 660 Ti until we hit the Extreme tessellation preset.