NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB Review - GK106 Kepler for $150
Unigine Heaven v2.5
Heaven Benchmark (DirectX 11)
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Simulation of changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
Unigine Heaven Test Settings
Ouch - the GTX 650 Ti doesn't look good in this synthetic test, coming in just barely ahead of the Radeon HD 7770 1GB! Both the GTX 560 and the Radeon HD 7850 1GB run away with it.
Get notified when we go live!