NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 1.25GB Graphics Card Review
The GeForce GTX 570 1.25GB card has an estimated price of $349 which puts it in an interesting price bracket. The GTX 580 currently sells for over $500 while the fastest single-GPU card from AMD, the Radeon HD 5870 2GB is priced at $320 to $360 or so. The GeForce GTX 480, which the GTX 570 is replacing, is going for $410-450 making the performance we will likely see out of this new card a steal.
So, for our performance evaluation, you'll see it setup like this:
- GeForce GTX 570
- GeForce GTX 580
- GeForce GTX 480
- AMD Radeon HD 5870 2GB
You will likely also notice a completely new benchmark suite on PC Perspective - we have needed a refresh for quite some time and we finally got it. Unfortunately for us that mean 40+ hours of benchmarking; for you that means much more current and relevant results!
Here is our test system setup for the benchmarks:
- Testing Configuration
- ASUS P6X58D Premium Motherboard
- Intel Core i7-965 @ 3.33 GHz Processor
- 3 x 2GB Corsair DDR3-1333 MHz Memory
- Western Digital VelociRaptor 600GB HDD
- Corsair Professional Series 1200w PSU
- Benchmarks used: 3DMark Vantage, Unigine Heaven v2.1, Metro 2033, Lost Planet 2, Civilization V, F1 2010, Bad Company 2, Left 4 Dead 2
Get notified when we go live!