NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470 SLI Testing - Fermi gets doubled up
Testing Methodology and System Setup
GeForce GTX 480
GeForce GTX 470
Mmmm, that's a lotta Fermi.
What we are interested in seeing today is how well the platform scales with the addition of a second card. After all, adding in another $400 investment to get a 15-20% performance increase is probably not a purchase worth making but if we can see game performance jump as much as 70% or more, then you are really into SLI territory.
- ASUS P6T6 WS Revolution X58 + nForce 200
- Intel Core i7-965 @ 3.33 GHz
- 3 x 2GB Corsair DDR3-1333 MHz
- Intel X25-M G2 160GB SSD
- PC Power and Cooling 1200w Turbo Cool PSU
- NVIDIA Driver version: 197.75
Get notified when we go live!