Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 GC 4GB Graphics Card Review
Unigine Heaven v2.5
Heaven Benchmark (DirectX 11)
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Simulation of changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
Unigine Heaven Test Settings
While the Unigine Heaven test is more shader and tessellation intensive than it is memory bound, the Galaxy card sees a notable boost over the stock GTX 670 and creeps up pretty close to the GTX 680 card.
Get notified when we go live!