Galaxy GeForce GTX 460 GC 1GB Review - Can SLI 460s beat the GTX 480?
Testing Methodology and System Setup
Our testing today will fall under two categories: the obvious and the not-so-obvious. First the obvious: we will be comparing the Galaxy GTX 460 GC 1GB card to the reference GTX 460 to see what of performance deltas exist with the overclocked settings on the retail card.
- Testing Configuration
- ASUS P6T6 WS Revolution X58 + nForce 200
- Intel Core i7-965 @ 3.33 GHz
- 3 x 2GB Corsair DDR3-1333 MHz
- Intel X25-M G2 160GB SSD
- PC Power and Cooling 1200w Turbo Cool PSU
- NVIDIA Driver version: 258.96
- ATI Driver version: 10.6 + CrossFire X update
Let's get to the benchmarks!!
Get notified when we go live!