Thermaltake SwordM Water Cooling System - Part 2
High Price: Not Available
View Not Available sellers
Features and Specifications
Thermaltake’s new SwordM full-tower enclosure is a real beauty and loaded with features. It is available with or without an integrated water cooling system and is designed to accommodate a 7” LCD monitor bay device. There were just too many interesting features to cover in a single review so we had to present the SwordM in two parts. Previously in Part 1, we focused on the SwordM limited edition enclosure and the optional 7” LCD monitor. Now in Part 2, we will take a detailed look at the optional water-cooling system.
• Part 1 – Thermaltake SwordM Full-Tower enclosure and 7” LCD Monitor
• Part 2 – Thermaltake SwordM Liquid Cooling System
The SwordM full-tower enclosure is big, bold, and incorporates aggressive styling and numerous features. Thermaltake’s artistic design blends elements of modern technology with the streamlined curves of ancient Chinese swords. The limited edition SwordM chassis is hand assembled to deliver both aesthetic appeal and functional features to meet the demands of modern PC gaming enthusiasts. And don’t think this bad-boy stands on looks alone. It comes with five built-in 120mm case fans for powerful yet quiet case cooling (plus two more that come with the water-cooling system).
(Courtesy of Thermaltake)
The Thermaltake SwordM full-tower case is available with or without an integrated water-cooling system. We have the top of the line VD500LBNA in for review, which includes a high performance radiator, powerful 12 VDC pump, universal CPU waterblock and all the necessary accessories required for easy installation.
Thermaltake SwordM VD500LBNA Key Features:
• Radical styling designed to be the true dream gaming PC
• All aluminum construction and fully handmade
• Built-in liquid cooling system with high performance radiator
• Seven pre-installed 120mm cooling fans (5 case fans, 2 radiator fans)
• Convertible top panel for better ventilation
• Hydraulic mechanisms for the top and side panel
• Revolutionary open back plate design provides maximum internal airflow
• Ventilation openings all around for optimized thermal management
• Stylish back door hides cable clutter to perfect the appearance
• Tool-free design for easy installation
• Supports up to ten 5.25” drives
• Detachable HDD cage
• Stylish, reinforced handles for easy transport
• 7” Drive bay for optional touch screen LCD monitor
(Courtesy of Thermaltake)
The SwordM Liquid Cooling System includes everything needed to setup a basic CPU water-cooling system. The large radiator/fan assembly is mounted inside the left door and the pump/reservoir assembly comes pre-installed in the back, behind the rear door. The system can be expanded by purchasing one or more of Thermaltake’s video card and/or motherboard chipset waterblocks.
• Integrated Radiator with two 120mm fans
• CPU Waterblock
• UV Reactive 3/8” ID Tubing
SwordM Specifications (from the Thermaltake website)
The SwordM ships in a large colorfully printed cardboard box nestled between four poly foam blocks and wrapped in a protective cloth-like bag. All of the accessories are securely packed in cardboard boxes and wired in place inside the enclosure.
In addition to the case and pre-installed liquid cooling system components, the SwordM package also includes the following items securely packed inside the enclosure.
• Water-cooling accessory kit (CPU waterblock, coolant, tubing, etc.)
• Multi-lingual User’s Manual
• Four caster wheels
• Upper and lower aluminum visors
• (2) Bag of mounting screws and hardware
• (2) 7” Bay covver
• Cable tie and Thermaltake case badge
• Power cord right-angle adapter
Get notified when we go live!