Thermaltake Level 10 GT Full Tower Case Review
Features, Packaging, Included Accessories
- Performance cooling made quiet: one top 200mm exhaust fan, one front 200mm intake fan, one side 200mm intake fan and one rear 140mm exhaust fan.
- Hinged side panel to enable easier opening of the side door and access to computer for maintenance or upgrade.
- Dramatically improved cable management. User no longer "hides" the excessive cable on the back, the Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
- Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
- Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports. Two USB 3.0 ports and one eSATA port located on the top.
- Water cooling ready - 120mm or 240mm radiators can be easily attached to the top side of the chassis (top 200m fan needs to be removed)
- Fan speed management control embedded. ColorShift fans can be easily controlled through controls on the top.
- Fully black-powdered interior.
The exterior packaging for Level 10 GT was creative and incorporated an electric BMW graphic to go along with a strong studio-shot photo of the case itself. They also include marketing material to tout the case's USB 3.0 capabilities.
The side panel includes all the Level 10 GT's features in several languages for global users.
Lastly, I wanted to show how Thermaltake wrapped the case inside the retail packaging. They used a soft cloth bag instead of a basic clear plastic bag to ensure the exterior of the case wasn't scratched or damaged during shipping.
Thermaltake added several accessories like this 8-pin extension cable and speaker header that helps justify the $280 price tag.
They also added a plastic headset hanger that attaches to the left panel of the case for gamers who need a place to hang their gaming headphones in between matches.
There are also five reusable plastic ties and all the screws you'll need to install multiple hard drives and optical drives, the motherboard, and other components.
Lastly, Thermaltake rounded out the accessories with a certificate of authenticity, user manual, and warranty information.
Get notified when we go live!