Thermaltake Armor Revo Gene Mid-Tower Case Review
Features and Packaging
Courtesy of Thermaltake
- Wing Shape Aluminum Front Bezel
- Breath Lighting effect
- USB3.0 superspeed
- Top-mounted HDD hot swap Docking Station
- VGA TripleMax 31cm
- CableClear cable management
- Liquid cooling ready
- Innovative 5.25" & 3.5" tool-free design
- Combat Headset Holder
- Heightened footstand enhances intake airflow
Packaging and Included Items
The Armor Revo Gene ships in a large black box adorned with an artistic rendering of the case as well as the case logo. Note that the rendering shown repeats on the back panel of the case box as well. The case is protected by full sized, vacuum-molded Styrofoam inserts that hold the case centered in the box. To protect the integrity of the case and the powder coating finish, Thermaltake covered the case in a black fabric bag.
Thermaltake includes a variety of hardware with the Armor Revo Gene for cable routing and component mounting in the case, including full and warranty manuals in multiple languages, mounting screws, an internal speaker plug-in, various mounting screws, washers for water cooling radiator mounting, tie cables for cable management, motherboard stand-offs, and a tool for easy install or removal of the motherboard stand-offs.
The screws packaged in with the case include the following:
- 4 x 6#32 screws -> used for power supply mounting
- 4 x standard case fan screws
- 4 x case fan screws with smooth region
- 14 x 6#32 screws -> used for motherboard mounting
- 28 x M3 screws -> used for ODD (optical disk drive) and 2.5" HDD mounting
- 16 x 6#32 HDD screws -> used for 3.5" HDD mounting
Get notified when we go live!