SilverStone Strider Plus ST60F-PS Power Supply Review
Final Thoughts and Conclusions
The SilverStone Strider Plus ST60F-PS power supply is one of the smallest modular ATX power supplies on the market today. It easily delivered 600W combined DC load with good voltage regulation and good AC ripple suppression, even at full load. The ST60F-PS also delivered 80Plus Silver efficiencies while operating on 115VAC line voltage and easily met the 80Plus Gold criteria when operating on 240VAC.
The Strider Plus ST60F-PS PSU is currently available and comes with an MSRP of $105 USD ($95 with mail in rebate at Amazon.com, March 2013).
• Very compact chassis: only 140mm (5.5”) deep
• Capable of delivering 600W continuous DC output 24/7
• All modular cables
• Good voltage regulation
• 80Plus Silver efficiency across a broad range of loads
• 80Plus Gold efficiency when operating on 240VAC
• Good AC ripple suppression
• Quiet operation through mid-power
• Single +12V output can deliver up to 49A/588W
• Two PCI-E connectors (6+2 pin) with one 4+4 pin ATX/EPS12V connector
• Optional SilverStone PP06 individually sleeved cables will work with this PSU
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Cooling fan can get noisy at max load
SilverStone Strider Plus ST60F-PS 600W Power Supply
Our thanks to SilverStone for sending us the ST60F-PS PSU to review!
Get notified when we go live!