Seasonic X-Series XM2-1250 Power Supply Review
Final Thoughts and Conclusions
Seasonic has once again taken a very good power supply and made it even better. The enhancements made to the X-Series XM2-1250 translate to excellent performance, high efficiency and the ability to operate in silent-fanless mode at lower power levels. Throw in a 7-year warranty, a great assortment of all modular cables, really tight voltage regulation, clean DC outputs and you have one very good power supply!
The Seasonic X-Series XM2-1250 power supply should start entering North American retail channels in August 2014 with an expected MSRP of $239~$249 USD.
• Up to 1250 watts continuous power output
• Outstanding voltage regulation
• Excellent efficiency across a broad range of loads (80Plus Gold certified)
• Low AC ripple even at 100% load
• Silent, fanless operation at lower power levels (Hybrid S3FC Fan Control)
• Seasonic X-Series DC Connector Panel with integrated VRMs
• Single +12V output can deliver over 100A (1248 watts)
• Ten PCI-E connectors (6/8-pin) and two 4+4 pin/8-pin ATX/EPS12V
• 7-Year warranty
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• All modular, flat ribbon-style cables with gold-plated connectors
• Very competitive pricing
• Not available in NA yet, but coming soon! (August 2014)
Seasonic X-Series XM2-1250 Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Seasonic for sending us the XM2-1250 PSU to review – thank you!